Monday, July 11, 2005

I hate being sick....

.....so, what is the one WORSE thing that can happen to someone in the summer time? Yep, you got it, getting sick. I went to work tuesday just fine as can be. Went to work Wednesday, and left by 11am. Thursday, could barely get out of bed, I had a horrible cough, a fever that was easily over 100, though I never checked, and a headache that could of brought bin laden to surrender! It was AWFUL! To top it off, I was starting my quilting classes on Thursday. So, I had to seriously do whatever it took to try and kick this thing in the butt so I could go, as it was the first day of class. I ended up going, couldn't wait to be back home, and go back to bed. I got up the next morning, went to work for a few hours and then came home early again. (Please realize, that though it may not seem like much, it really is, that I was able to go to work for a few hours, seeing how my commute is 45 mins one way!)

Well, today, I'm back at work, and I'm almost 100%! I've also lost 3 pounds from being sick! Woo Who! Okay, so it isn't the best way to lose weight, but hey, you gotta start somewhere! Oh, and I learned a breathing trick from our Yoga Instructor here in the park that I live in, and she said, it will help you to naturally cool your body, if you need water and you can't get to it, it will supress that thrist for it, or it will help you to not feel hungry! I'm going to try it out, and I'll let you know if it works. If anyone else wants to try it, let me know, and I'll post it on the blog for everyone to know how to do it.

Okay, off to actually do some work.......

No comments: