Thursday, February 24, 2005

AHHHH!!!!

Today is just such a bad day! I swear, I'm not sure if anything else more bad can happen?! I'm sure things can, and I hope they don't. First off, I am supposed to help out other offices as part of my job, well this one office complained that I was working to fast and in doing so, I messed up some of their contracts! This apparently happened awhile back, but they didn't mention it until last week. Well, they now want me to come in a do some work, that I guess they figure I really can't screw up too badly, and they asked me, when would you like to come in, and I said, whenever you want, which I then put another office on the back burner and told them I would not be helping them this week, that I would come in next week instead. Well, they tell me to come in on thursday (we talked about it on tuesday) so yesterday I call and confirm that I need to be there, and ask them what time they would like me to come in. I get a call after I have left work yesterday (meaning I picked it up this morning) saying that no one will be in the office on thursday, as no one is ever in the office on thursday! THEN WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO COME THAT DAY?! The person then told me to call them the next morning (today) so we could figure out when I can come in next. I called, left a message. They finally call back and were like, well, no one will be in tomorrow either, but you can still go in there if you want, but you really won't have anyone to ask questions to if you get stuck on something. SO WHY OFFER TO HAVE ME COME THEN?! WHAT THE HELL?! I think they are doing this on purpose so they don't have to use my help because they think I screw everything up, when in fact, one of the main people in the office doesn't touch anything on the programs because he has never bothered to learn it, and quite possibly he screwed it up in the first place, but they just want to blame me! WHATEVER! So, now, my time has been wasted, as I can't really go into the other office. Luckily, I still brought my lunch, as this office I was supposed to go into is very close to my house, and I thought I might go home for lunch, lucky for me, I didn't do that, or I would be even more upset then I already am! Okay, so, how can I top this? Well, here it is. There was also a going away party for a coworker today at my favorite restaurant (Chevy's) and I couldn't go. Why? Well, when you only have 1.24 in checking and .43 in saving, how am I supposed to go to lunch? To make it worse, I am a nice person, and when I was working at Michael's, I went and bought some stuff on my discount for what I thought were good friends of mine, turned out they weren't as they still owe me over 100 bucks for all the stuff that was purchased in NOVEMBER! So, now I have to keep emailing (which they don't answer) and calling them (which they avoid as much as possible) trying to get my money back. I'm seriously thinking about taking them to court! So, yeah, everyone in my office BUT ME got to go to this because I had no money and couldn't afford to go, all because these two girls get everything paid for them by mommy and daddy and don't repay people! What friends! Then to put the cherry on top of it all, a pin I had been searching for and I mean SEARCHING for everywhere finally came up on ebay and someone at the last minute outbid me on it, but I wasn't about to spend 50 bucks on a pin. I'll just keep looking till I find it again. But that just didn't help my day whatsoever!

Okay, I'm going back to work, hopefully a little less frustrated now that I got to vent a little bit. Encouraging words would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: