Sunday, August 14, 2005

Pork Chops and Pepsi

So, I gotta tell you. First off, don't try to be slick in front of me and hold a can of Pepsi in your mouth and drink the last of it down. It won't work, as I did that this weekend to Ryan, and didn't know he was trying to finish it, and instead, he flinches and ends up spilling the rest of it down his shirt. Trust me, it was FUNNY! I felt bad, for like a second, but got over it pretty quick.

Now, as far as Pork Chops go. First, don't sit there and argue with someone over how bad people drive in Fresno. If you have every driven in Fresno, you know what I mean, and it is just a waste of breath! Well, Rollin (Ryan's twin brother) just wouldn't get a clue, and Ryan kept telling him to just stop arguing, that it wasn't worth it. Well, he kept going and because he talks with his hands, he flung his pork chop down (towards 2 hungry dogs) and they stole a bite off of it! And to top it off, he got UPSET? We all were like HELLO?? You put it in reach of DOGS! What were they supposed to do? Wait and ask for permission or see if you say "simon says?" Give me a break!

Okay, so yeah, it was a very fun weekend. If you want give me a call, and I'll tell you about these two things, trust me, it is funnier to hear then it is to read about! I'm still crying......

No comments: