Sunday, August 28, 2005

Great Weekend

Okay, so I had an absolutely AWESOME weekend! My parents didn't drive me nuts either!

So, here is what happened. I went to Fresno on Friday, to go and see my occup. therapist (as I injured my back at work, and the pain med's were not working, and so I got one for bed, one for the day, plus VICODIN!!!! SWEET!) Okay, so I haven't taken the V, and I really don't plan on it either. Anyways, so, my back hurt some this weekend, but it was cool, as Ryan came out for the weekend and spent time with me and my folks. Plus, all my neighbors (and second parents basically) totally grilled him, and he was so good about it. They all approve (he passed with flying colors!). Anyways, we went to our section party (our park is split up in 5 sections and once a year on the same day the park has a section party so you get to know the people in your area) so we went to the Section 1 party and it was really nice. It is held on my street (where I bought MY house) and my front porch is the party porch and it is where they make the margaritas! So, next year, I am in charge of them, and I make a mean one, so I don't mind. So we all had a great time. I was sad to see Ryan leave this afternoon, but he had to go home so he could go to work this week. Lucky me, he is coming back out on Friday, and staying the weekend. Then we are both heading back to the valley on Monday, as I have a meeting in Visalia, and then I'm staying the whole week out there in the heat (oh joy). I have a few meetings and then this really big event for Eastern Star.

Alrighty, gotta get ready for work tomorrow, and take my med's in like an hour.....mmmmmm they are good. Hope everyone is doing well. Look for pictures of the alumni reunion we had a few weeks ago on here tomorrow. Nite.

No comments: