Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Advil "My new best friend"

So, I did something REALLY stupid. As you all pretty much know, I can be kinda stubborn. Okay, not kinda, I'm flat out stubborn. I'm really bad at it, when guys are always trying to lift things for me. My thinking is, is that God gave me arms, I can lift it myself. I'm not helpless. So, last Thursday, I finished moving a laptop and computer moniter into my old boss' office. Well, I lifted with my legs, for the most part, and then all of a sudden I felt it in my back, and ended up setting it down with my back. NOT A SMART MOVE! So, now I'm in pain. A lot of pain. It bites the big one. And I had to fill out paperwork yesterday because I injuried myself on the job. So, this coming Thursday I have an appointment to see an Occupational Therapist to check out my injury. I'm sure they will just tell me to take some Advil for awhile, as they have before, but I would rather them just fix it! AHHHH, this bites. Oh well, I was stupid, and I need to remember not to do it again. Doubt I will though....

No comments: