Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Blueberries....

....that's what my toes look like right now. Yep, blueberries. Yesterday, I called the nail shop, because I wanted to get my nails done before I go out of town this weekend. Well, they only had the one opening, so I left work early and took the rest of the day off (which was so nice to do) and got my nails done and did some other shopping for my house and got a new cell phone as mine was acting funny. But anyways, yeah, I had my toes painted this really dark blue, like Cobalt blue, it looked really awesome in the bottle, and since when am I the type of person to go and get something normal? So, the guy (yeah guy, and he is awesome) started painting my toes, and I was like, I look like a blueberry! And he started laughing and said it reminding him of Violet in Willy Wonka and how she turned blue. I was like, thanks, I appreciate that! And we both just laughed. He then had to smack me in the leg though too because I kept almost falling asleep as I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, I guess maybe being on the phone late, and still really not eating (I have like half a sandwich a day, and that's it. I'm coming down from all my stress, soon I'll be eating again, I hope.) so I think that is effecting my sleep as well. Well anyways. Maybe tonight when I get home from work, or that is school, as I have a class to go to, I'll take a picture of my toes and post it up here for you all to see what I am talking about? Hmmmm. That's an idea.

No comments: