Thursday, May 26, 2005

Overboard!

Okay, so I went a little overboard with posting pictures on this blog! Oh well! I'm sure you will all enjoy looking at them, and commenting if you would like as well.

So, today, nothing new is going on. I'm sitting here kind of bored at work. I'm a little sad because I have tried to start up an ADX chat list, for all the alumni, actives and pledges to be able to talk to one and other, and only 2 people have signed up so far. I'm hoping more will join in, as I think this would be a great way to get information out to each other! What a useful tool the internet has become, and here we are not using it to our full advantage! Oh well.

I'm also in the works of helping to plan a breakfast for one group, and an alumni retreat for my sorority! Oh joy! Double duty! Well, actually, it isn't that bad, as I have one happening in August, the other in October, so I have some time in between, so no biggie.

Alrighty, not much else to report as of right now. I'll be back later tonight to post the flier about the retreat on here. Nevermind, I'll just do it now!



Calling all ADX Alumni!


We are having our ANNUAL ALUMNI RETREAT!

We are still working out the details as of right now, but we need your help. We need to know when the majority of the alumni will be available to come and have an evening full of food, fun, & fellowship!

Please email either
Carrie “Scooby-Doo” @
adxcarebear2@aol.com
Or
Julie “Daffodil” @
adxdaffodil@yahoo.com


We tentatively have the Month of August down, but we are looking to see what date would be the best for all of you? Possible dates would be the 20-21/27-28?

Please let us know ASAP so we can get the ball rolling on this fun-filled time! And, if you know of any alumni who didn’t get this message, please, pass it along!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

what is the chat thing?