Monday, December 27, 2004

You HAPPY now?!

Okay, so I have been told that I don't post on here often enough. Okay, I will try to start posting on here let's say once a week. Maybe if I get into the habit of saying every Sunday evening I will post, maybe that will make some people happy?! Hmmm, I wonder?!

Well, nothing new really going on here. Had a pretty good Christmas. Went out to Fresno/Lemoore. Went to Christmas Eve service at my church. It was really nice. I always love seeing all the holiday Christians. Seems to be that I am turning into one though. I must say, my walk with God is really starting to lack. I haven't gotten a chance to find a church out here to go to yet. I've been going back to Fresno almost every weekend, or my parents have been coming out here. I will finally get a break, I think on like the third weekend, nope, forth weekend in January. Yeah, that is a long way off, but really, what can I do. I think I have been avoiding going to church as well. I don't get that feeling of happiness, and joy, and being fulfilled anymore when I do go. I don't enjoy it. I don't want to pay attention. I don't feel like singing. I don't feel like doing any of it. I don't think it has anything to do with the denomination I am. I think it is just church as a whole. Maybe it is because I am involved with too much stuff and I rather just sit at home and be able to relax. Anybody have any advice?!

Well, I better get going. My parents are coming out tomorrow and staying the whole rest of the week. I need to clean. Go Figure! I'll be heading out to Fresno on Thursday evening after I get off of work. Give me a ring if you want to chat or hang out. I'll be alone on New Years Eve Night. Let me know if you want to hang out. Okay, I'm out.......like a baby in 9 months!

No comments: