Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas Break

Welp, I forgot to post what happened during my Christmas Break. Well, like I said I went out to Fresno/Lemoore. Had a good time with folks. Unfortuntatly, a good friend of mine in Eastern Star, on Christmas Eve Morning, her husband past away. He had MS and from my understanding wasn't in good health as he had entered the hospital earlier in the week. I also found out that my great aunt past away the day after Christmas. She was about 93 years old. She lived a really good life and was a very interesting person. I would like to think I would be like her when I get older. Her oldest sister is 97, still lives in her own 1 bedroom apt and drives her own car. Now think about that! Oh, and she lives in a small town in New York. So, they get all kinds of weather and she drives in all of them! It is nuts! I only hope I live that long!

No comments: