Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Michael's

So, my last day at Michaels will be coming up soon. I have turned in my notice of my last day, and because I will be leaving, they have cut my hours like crazy! It is going to suck leaving, it is a pretty cool job, and I like most of the people that I work with and I love the discount, but oh well. What are you going to do?

This week I have been going nuts with my discount. Did I tell you, we get 50% off all regularly priced and clearance stuff! It is crazy! There is so much stuff I want!

Well, today I get to do a demo. Not sure how well it will turn out, but I guess we will just wait and see. It is going to be interesting. I'm making a candle ring. Hope it doesn't turn out too bad!

Okay, off to work I go, I'll post more later when I have time.

No comments: