Friday, November 12, 2004

Last Day

Okay, today at 2pm Pacific Standard Time, I clocked out of Michael's in Hanford for the last time! It was actually really cool, and sad at the same time! For the most part I have enjoyed working there. I met a lot of really cool people, and I will be back often to give them all a hard time! I'm sure the store will do really well, there is nothing else to do in Hanford anyways, and even less to do in Lemoore. That area is going to be so overrun by people doing crafts it will be CRAZY I tell you! Hey, maybe our pregnancy rate will go down?! Ahhh, fat chance, but one can wish?! Okay, well I must get going. I have to get ready for an installation tonight that is in Madera! We have 2 down and 11 more to go. This weekend we have 3 going on! It is going to be crazy, but it will be even worse next friday, as that is my installation and then we end up having 3 more after it! I can't wait for mine to be over with, well, I'm off......later........J

No comments: