Monday, January 09, 2006

Questions

Two of my ADX Sisters Posted this, thought I would join in the fun!

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
5. Describe me in one word.
6. What was your first impression?
7. Do you still think that way about me now?
8. What reminds you of me?
9. If you could give me anything what would it be?
10. How well do you know me?
11. When's the last time you saw me?
12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
13. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

1. ashley marie "huey" phelan
2. yup!
3. at the super fun adx alum party in august- actually before that at katie's housesit place
4. hmmm...miss myspace, because you are an addict - just like yours truly;)
5. loyal
6. with your fun letter i thought that it was a super nice gesture
7. yes, i still like you:)
8. fun pics and logos because you are so good at those with myspace and whenever i think of adx post -me i think of you
9. a job closer to home
10. just getting to know you;)
11. august
12. i don't think so?
13. already did;)