Sunday, October 16, 2005

I WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!

Okay, so as most of you know, I was in the process of buying a house here in Santa Cruz, well, I was approved for the open at 2pm on Saturday, October 15, 2005. Pretty much almost EXACTLY a year from when my parents and I were approved to buy a place here. I am soooo excited! Ryan and I spent the night there last night, and did a few improvements that we wanted to do. It is going to be slow, as I have Grand Chapter (OES State Convention) from Tuesday evening through Saturday evening. Then, I go home Saturday, sleep at home Sat & Sun night, then go to work on Monday, then Monday evening I need to check into a hotel in Sacramento as I am going to training (at the last minute) up there for work from Tuesday-Thursday. I think I might end up taking Friday off from work, as I will not be getting out of there until 5pm and then FINALLY heading out of the area, so I might just go down to Coalinga. Anyways, it is going to be a long process. I will start posting photo's of all the work we do. Okay, off for the night. Need to get some sleep, if I can, I'm still so excited, and I'm sure you can understand why!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay!!